Study Guide for e-learning course
Welcome to the Interprofessional co-operation in breast cancer therapeutic phase course! You can learn about breast cancer care and treatment in a multidisciplinary team. This course is especially targeted for students and professionals in nursing, diagnostic and therapeutic radiography, and biomedical laboratory science working with breast cancer patients and other health professionals interested in the topic.
Overview of the course
These e-learning modules are designed for self-directed study. There are three modules that learners can pass individually according to their interests and needs. The modules can also be integrated into the traditional learning process. You will receive a certificate of completion of each module.
Personal Study Plan (PSP)
Topics and subtopics of these materials can be selected by using the following options:
- Discussion with the Head of the Degree Programme/Tutor teacher. Discuss the possibilities of acquiring additional ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) that can be added to your Personal Study Plan (PSP). This can also be used as a compensation task;
- Professional Development. You can select the materials that you want to study for your personal and professional growth according to your field of study or expertise.
How to study on the platform?
- You study on this platform by means of interactive asynchronous e-learning.
- Navigation between modules and topics.
- You can navigate between modules and topics by moving the pointer toward the learning module section.
- Under each module, you will find the sub-topics. When you click the title of the subtopic, you will have access to the learning materials.
- You can also navigate between different topics by clicking the pink navigation buttons at the end of the page.
- If you want information on how to navigate Prezi presentations, please click here.
- To learn more about breast cancer diagnostics you can learn EBreastI open access online course.
- To follow your learning progress, you can register and create your own account in the learning platform.
- If in case you forgot your password, there are two options on how to activate your account.
- Move the pointer to the “take the course” panel on top of the page and click the forgot password section. You will receive an e-mail asking you to change your password.
- At the end of the log-in page, you will see “forgot your password” which will lead you to another page asking for your username or e-mail. You will receive an e-mail asking you to change your password.
- The learning materials are presented using different pedagogical approaches such as the use of podcasts, video presentations, lectures, and multimedia presentation tools (e.g. Prezi).
- For the best learning experience, we recommend you use a laptop or tablet. However, if you use mobile phones, there may be technical and visual difficulties and also you need to download “The Prezi viewer app”.
- There are two ways how to find the exam section.
- Under each module, you will find the exam at the end of the panel. In case you do not see the exam section, click Crtl – at the same time to make the screen smaller. When you click the title of the subtopic, you will have access to the learning materials.
- If you are currently signed in, the exams will be visible within the “dashboard” section labeled as “my exams.”
- Each exam contains 20 questions.
- To receive a certificate, you must get 75% correct answers of the total score from each exam.
- In the certificate you will see the topic of the main module and the number of credits passed. 1 ECTS credit is equivalent to 25 to 30 hours of student work. Please check this article to know more about the modules and their corresponding credits and number of hours.
Copyright and Ownership
All figures and images that are not marked with cc are solely owned by the project and can be used openly for non-commercial purposes. All learning materials are protected by Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License